Showing Page 2 (News Release 16-30 of 300)
Hiring intentions are cautiously optimistic for Q2 with an Employment Outlook of +18%, up one percentage point from last quarter
As vaccines are approved and rolled out 16% of employers say they will mandate vaccination for workers
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) today reported net earnings of $1.33 per diluted share for the three months ended December 31, 2020 compared to $2.33 per diluted share in the prior year period.
Renew, Reskill, Redeploy: ManpowerGroup Releases New Research on the Impact of COVID-19 on Digitization and Skills at the Virtual #DavosAgenda
Reinforcing its Commitment to Innovative Solutions to Enable People and Companies to Adapt for the New Reality
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, today announced that it plans to release 4th quarter earnings results before the market opens on Tuesday, February 2, 2021.
Award recognizes suppliers who have played a key role in producing critical healthcare supplies throughout the Pandemic
U.S. Hiring Outlooks Continue To Improve For Q1 Though Pre-Pandemic Hiring Levels Will Take Longer To Return
- Hiring intentions continue to improve in Q1 with an Employment Outlook of +17% recovering three percentage points from last quarter - Employers anticipate a slower return to pre-pandemic hiring - 23% by April 2021, down from 36% when asked in June
"We are delighted to welcome Jean-Philippe and William to the ManpowerGroup Board - two impressive executives with significant global experience and innovation acumen," said Jonas Prising, ManpowerGroup Chairman & CEO.
- 13% reported revenue decline in third quarter (14.5% decline on a constant currency basis) - Continued improvement in year-over-year revenue trend during the quarter, marking five months of improvement since April 2020 - Strong results from Talent Solutions, led by double digit revenue growth in Career Transition activity within Right Management - Manpower brand exhibited a strong recovery trend during the third quarter as the rate of revenue and gross profit decline halved from the second quarter - Experis brand revenues derived 75% from IT, with improved gross profit compared to second quarter - Restructuring charges of $50 million in the quarter for real estate optimization and streamlining of operations - Strong ongoing cost management in light of significant decreases in gross profit
ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions TAPFIN MSP Recognized as Star Performer and Global Leader by Everest Group
- Only Company to be Awarded Both Star Performer and Global Leader Designation - Global Leader for Seventh Consecutive Year - TAPFIN MSP Scores Highly for Vision, Strategy and Innovation
Back to the Future: Hiring Intentions Begin to Recover for Q4 Yet Employers Plan to Shift to New Work Models for the Long-Term
- Employers Now Expect Slower Recovery to Pre-Pandemic Hiring - One Third Believe After July 2021 or Never - Remote Work, Flexible Hours and More Opportunities to Learn New Skills Will Be Lasting Pandemic Legacy for Many
-- Almost all workers (94%) report concerns about going back to the workplace -- Most people agree that work-life balance will be better going forward -- Keeping their job is a top priority for workers in all countries and sectors (91%) with the exception of IT workers who value flexibility most
- Second quarter results materially impacted by COVID-19 crisis - Progressive monthly improvement in revenue trends during the second quarter - Our positioning during this downturn aided by our diversity of businesses, with Experis and Talent Solutions experiencing lower declines than Manpower brand