Showing Page 2 (News Release 16-30 of 480)
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, today announced that it plans to release 4th quarter earnings results before the market opens on Tuesday, February 1, 2022
THE GREAT HIRING BOUNCEBACK CONTINUES: EMPLOYERS GLOBALLY REPORT OPTIMISTIC EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOKS FOR Q1 2022
- All countries and territories report a positive employment outlook for the first time since the pandemic began - The strongest hiring prospects are reported in Peru, India and The Netherlands. The weakest - though still positive - are reported by employers in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore* - Employers are recognizing the need for better work-life blend, offering more flexibility in roles from Customer Service to Finance and Manufacturing
- Employers in the U.S. report a Net Employment Outlook of 41% - the 8th strongest globally - Most optimistic Q1 expectations since the survey began in 1962 - IT employers anticipate the most optimistic hiring pace, followed by Financial Services and Construction - Outlooks look bright for jobseekers across all four U.S. regions, most notably in the West with an Outlook of 47%
The Board of Directors of ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.26 per share, payable on December 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 1, 2021.
ManpowerGroup Announces Validated Science Based Targets And Commits To Achieve Net Zero By 2045 Or Sooner
ManpowerGroup is leader in its industry to have climate action targets validated by Science Based Targets initiative.
- 12% revenue increase in the quarter (11% increase on a constant currency basis) - Gross profit margin of 16.6% reflects strong permanent recruitment activity and improved business mix - Experis reported double digit revenue growth and surpassed pre-pandemic levels - Manpower gross profit margin increased on business mix improvement and permanent recruitment, offsetting revenue sluggishness from supply chain disruptions and the Delta variant - Talent Solutions experienced double digit revenue growth, exceeding pre-pandemic levels, led by strong growth in RPO and on-going strength in MSP - Successfully closed ettain group acquisition on October 1, 2021
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, today announced that it plans to release 3rd quarter earnings results before the market opens on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
- ettain group is one of the largest privately held IT resourcing and services providers in North America - Will become part of ManpowerGroup's Experis business, further strengthening our global IT leadership and positioning Experis as a $4.5 billion¹ global business specializing in IT resourcing and services - Experis will become one of the largest IT resourcing and services providers in North America - Purchase price of $925 million in cash, with significant future tax benefits expected with the acquisition - Acquisition expected to be accretive to 2021 and 2022 EPS, excluding one-time and integration costs
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a new share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to 4 million shares of its common stock.
ManpowerGroup Introduces its Working to Change the World Plan - Reporting ESG Progress and Ambitions on People, Prosperity, Planet and Principles of Governance
ManpowerGroup today published its 2021 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) plan Working to Change the World.
- 41% revenue increase in the quarter (31% increase on a constant currency basis) - All brands recorded significant quarterly year-over-year revenue growth, as Manpower and Experis experienced increased demand for staffing and permanent recruitment and Talent Solutions experienced strong growth, led by RPO and MSP - Operating profit of $170 million in the quarter - $50 million of common stock repurchased during the quarter
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, today announced that it plans to release 2nd quarter earnings results before the market opens on Tuesday, July 20, 2021.
Jonas Prising, ManpowerGroup Chairman & CEO has been elected Chair of the JA Worldwide Board of Governors.
ManpowerGroup Returns to Viva Technology as HR Partner, Showcasing New AI, Machine-Learning and Data-Driven Predictive Performance Tools
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) joins the biggest names in tech as HR partner of the world-famous Viva Technology (VivaTech) conference held in Paris and online this week.
- Employers report an employment outlook of +25% for Q3, improving by 7 percentage points quarter-over-quarter and by 22 percentage points year-over-year - Most optimistic outlooks are reported in Leisure & Hospitality as Americans dine out and reconnect - Talent shortages continue with 1 in 3 employers struggling to find skilled talent