Showing Page 4 (News Release 46-60 of 345)
The New U.S. Talent Reality: High Talent Shortages, Low Unemployment and Increasing Demand for Hard and Soft Skills
- High talent shortages continue in the U.S. with 46% of employers struggling to fill open positions
- Businesses report highest talent shortage in 12 years, Japan, Romania and Taiwan are worst affected
Summer Hiring Heats Up in the U.S. With Employers Anticipating Optimistic Employment Outlooks in Leisure & Hospitality, Transportation & Utilities and Wholesale & Retail Trade
- U.S. employers report strong hiring intentions for third consecutive quarter at +18%
Global Demand for Skilled Talent Set to Heat Up this Summer: Hiring Intentions are Positive in 43 of 44 Markets
-- Employers report positive Outlooks in most markets for Q3 2018, led by Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific and the U.S.
- ManpowerGroup research finds a growing number of people are opting for alternative models over traditional, full-time, permanent roles
ManpowerGroup Showcases Innovation, HR Tech and Predictive Performance Tools at World-Leading Viva Technology Conference
Tech Start-Ups Hack New Solutions That Help People Upskill and Reskill for the Digital Age in ManpowerGroup's HR Lab
Everest Group Names ManpowerGroup Solutions as Global Leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing for 8th Consecutive Year
ManpowerGroup Solutions recognized for breadth of RPO offerings, scalable recruitment solutions and active investment in Next Generation technology and services
Robots Need Not Apply: Automation Will Create New U.S. Jobs Requiring Different Skills, ManpowerGroup Research Reveals
-- 91% of U.S. employers say digitization will increase or maintain headcount
ManpowerGroup receives top accolade for its inclusive culture and commitment to helping people upskill, develop and progress
ManpowerGroup Launches Its Second Ready for Work 2018 Award in European Multi-Country Partnership with Junior Achievement
ManpowerGroup shows its commitment to helping thousands of young people achieve their potential across Europe and in the U.S.
- Employment Outlook remains optimistic at +18% driven by Leisure & Hospitality (+28%) as the economy picks up and Americans dine out
Prospects Look Bright for Jobseekers Globally: the Most Optimistic Hiring Plans Reported in Croatia, Taiwan, Japan, Hungary and the U.S.
- Employment Outlook remains positive for Q2 especially in the U.S., Asia Pacific and Northern Europe