As a world leader in the employment services industry, ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals to navigate the changing world of work. People are central to our business, and we take our responsibility for ensuring the privacy and protection of personal and sensitive information very seriously. To ManpowerGroup, privacy is more than complying with privacy and data protection laws; it is about doing the right thing for the four million people who find jobs through ManpowerGroup every year.
The following are our Global Data Privacy Principles that guide our protection of personal and sensitive information. We respect the privacy of individuals through the following means:
- We tell the individuals who engage with us what personal information we collect, and why we collect it.
- Where appropriate, we respect personal choices about our collection, use and sharing of information.
- We collect, use and retain only personal information that is relevant and useful to our business interactions.
- We use reasonable efforts to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- We use information security safeguards to protect personal information.
- We limit access to, and disclosure of, personal information.
- We retain only the personal information that is needed to fill our business and legal obligations.
- Where appropriate, we offer individuals the ability to view and update the information we have about them.
- We provide an opportunity for people to ask questions and register complaints.